Monday 15 August 2011

Make up for Gabriella Ellis -'' Made in Chelsea '' - Season 2 Episode 2



Here is a breakdown of this look ..:)
Skin:  I firstly used a sheer coverage foundation all over the face. I then used my Shiny Look Full Coverage cake foundation and applied with a small brush just where it was needed. This gave us a flawless canvas but still allowed her skin to look fresh and dewy rather than caked in full coverage foundation . I applied a thin layer of Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 under the eyes. When doing this remember less is more and make sure to blend well either with fingers or a foundation brush.

Brows : I framed her eyebrows with Brun A20 eyeshadow by Mac  (a chocolate brown colour) using an angled brush and i moved on to the eyes. Apply light feathery strokes when enhancing your eyebrows and if in doubt opt for a dark brown/chocolate shade. Dark and super defined brows are set to be huge this autumm !

Eyes: I started with  an eye primer all over the lid.This will give give your eye make up staying power and keep it smudge free but it will also keep the colour punchy and super vibrant. You can use any primer, or even concealer on the eyes which you can set with a loose powder before applying eyeshadow. One of my faves is  Painterly Paint Pot by Mac which is what i used here. I started my smokey eye by applying MAC ORB all over the lid and blending it up to the brow bone. This shade is a creamy vanilla shade and works well on most skintones.
I continued with my Black Tied AC9 sparkly black eyeshadow by Mac (again!). I applied it from the outer corner of the eye and blended it into the centre of the lid. I then tackled my awesome Shiny Look Star Powder in Emerald Green which i mixed on the back of my hand with the Shiny Look Star Powder Gel. These particular beauties are the most amazing things i have ever held in my hands ! with incredible punchy vibrand colour, a little goes a long way! they can be used on their own or mixed with the Gel which turns this mighty dust into a solid slightly creamy eyeshadow. I applied it all over the lid and blended upwards towards the brows blending it upwards.I then highlighted under the eyebrow with the Shimmer brick Compact by Bobbi Brown.  I did a flick eyeliner line with the Barry M Wink Eyeliner Pen and applied two layers of DiorShow Extase Mascara in Black.  There are so many mascaras out there - Dior,Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent so some gorgeous ones! However cheaper brands so some amazing ones too like Mac (love the Pro Lash Mascara )Maybelinne (i adore the Colossal Volume Express and the Falsies!) and Max Factors (Fuzion )
Cheeks:  I mixed Sunbasque and Fleur Power powder blushers by Mac and applied it on the top of the cheekbones blending into the hairline. I contured the cheeks using Shiny Look Terracota Sculpting Compact. I highlighted with Gold Deposit Mineralise Skinfinish by Mac.
Lips:  A simple pink gloss completed the look !

So here is the detailed look with all the products i used ! You dont need to use the same products, but have fun with this one and let me know how it all goes !

Love and Hugs

Tia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment